A place to eat

 Hi!

My favorite place to eat in Santiago is a bar called Tomate, Palta, Mayo, located in the commune of Providencia nearby at to subway Manuel Montt. It is not a place that I visited frequently but rather I go one time in two month since it is a place where I go with my friends when we manage to match and we can leave. The site is part of a chain of local located along of Santiago for example in Barrio Italia, Pedro de Valdivia, Vitacura and other sides. However, I haven't visited them all.

I like very much this place because it have different options both personal food and also to share with friends besides has vegan options very tasty and filling which is what I highlight most about the place. Also the juice of fruit are very delicious above all those who are a fruit mix that is very abundant too. Regarding the price I do not consider that the place economical but neither is expensive, so I think  it's worth going. 

As for the dishes that I like the most are the Funger burger which is a delicious vegan burger that take breaded mushrooms, vegan cheese and vegetables as lettuce, avocado, tomato and caramelized onions. Other dishes that I like it a lot because is a lighter than the previous one are the vegan quesadillas in which the combination of flavors generates very delicious product. In the drinks, every time I go I ask a Tiki Fresh that is a pulp juice of mango and raspberry, delicious too.

So if you have the opportunity to go, I recommend it 100%


TPM BAR MANUEL MONTT, Santiago - Providencia - Menú, Precios y Restaurante  Opiniones - Tripadvisor



Hamburguesa mix de champiñones apanada, queso cheddar vegano, palta, cebolla carameliza, lechuga hidropónica, tomate & not mayo.



Comentarios

  1. Are you vegan? I´m 99% planted-based. I was vegan but I lost too much weight. Nowadays I occasionally eat fish.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares