Weekend

 Hi!

Today I'd like write about something I did last weekend

My weekend started on friday in the night celebrating a friend's birthday. We went a restaurant called Furo located nearby to the subway Manquehue, all was very beautiful because we could share a lot between friends and ate very delicious things for after come to rest in the home.

The saturday, I got up early in the morning about 7pm because I had to meet with some partner of the university for we go to centre of Santiago for realice a study about health center that we are analyzing. After I arrived in my home for eat rest a while before going to work. In the work the night very fast pace and arrived at my home about 5am for sleep.

The next day, Sunday, I got up about 12pm for  leverage the day and I started by spending time with my family. We went where my aunt and we were there until 5pm more or less. Then. we arrived at the home, I started to study and prepared works that I had that presentation in the university during this week for finally order my space and rest. 




 

Comentarios

Entradas populares