My hobby

 Hi class

Today I'd like to tell about the my favorite hobby that is dancing. This activity I do since I was a child when was about nine or ten years. However in a time I leave the dance for health problems and lack of time but when I took it back I became very happy. Actually, I dancing almost every day after the university in academies that they are relatively close of the faculty for take the more dance classes possible, frequently two o three at the day. Although there are days in which I finish university very tired every day try give me the cheer up for go to dancing because this is the activity that allows me to express and release all the emotions that in words I can't speak and is this what I like about dancing besides of that each class is very enjoyed where I laugh and have a lot of fun. Frequently go to class with a friend that I knew in the academy of Power Peralta but if she can't go I go alone and there I meet other friends. The equipment that I use are heels when I take class on heels, kneepads when the class has steps in the floor, comfortable and change clothes and much water.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares