Bad Bunny concert

 Hi!

Today I'm going to write about the last concert that Bad Bunny made in Chile in the year 2022. 

This concert was part of the tour that Bad Bunny do it in the different country of the world, which was called "World's Hottest Tour". In Chile, this concert was in the national stadium located in the Ñuñoa commune, in October 28 and October 29 of 2022. I went with my friend, my sister and his boyfriend. 

What I enjoyed the most was the outfit of the spectators, the dancer of Bad Bunny, all staging and definitely hear the song in direct together to all the atmosphere that it is believe with the lights, screen and the special effects. 

And the most highlight for me was the choreographies of the dance body, who every time that they came on stage looked very happy and do impressive steps and movements as mortal and gymnastics elements.

Finally, the only bad event was that product of waiting and of the sun, my sister, my friend, my brother in law and I end up sunstroke. However the waiting and the sun wasn't impediment for have a good time and created beautiful memories that will last forever.



 
 










Comentarios

Entradas populares