Foster's home for imaginary friends

 Hi! 



Today I'm going to tell you about a television programme I used to watch as a child. It was a animated series called ''Foster's home for imaginary friends.'' Actually, the Foster's home isn't transmitted in tv and I have not been able to find any place in where it is transmitted. The program was about a home where the families send to the imaginary friends of the child when they believed that was necessary time for leave them being a place where the children could visit their friends and the friends of other persons. It main characters was a boy called Mac and your imaginary friends called Bloo.

I watch this programme almost every day in the afternoon usually around 8pm when I came home after school with my sister and my brother for a television channel called Cartoon Network. 

I liked this programme why it seemed to me very interesting the color and form of the characters. Also, I like the history and aventure that the characters crossed. 

The last time that I watch this series was when I was a twelve years.



Comentarios

Entradas populares